Predictive was granted the Boundiali permit in January 2014. The Boundiali and Boundiali North permits are located within a very well
Soil geochemistry sampling on the new Boundiali North permit has identified a new 13km long gold anomaly to complement the 6km long Nyangboue gold mineralised zone.
Recent Exploration Activity
The Nyangboue Prospect
A soil geochemistry program comprising 6,338 samples was completed on the Boundiali North permit, identifying a series of gold anomalies extending for 14km which are clustered around the inferred north-south Nyangboue structure which passes through the Nyanboue gold mineralised zone. Higher gold values include 1,185, 806 and 626 ppb Au. A series of coherent multi-line gold anomalies was identified. Two of them are highlighted below, 1.5km and 2.7km long respectively. Both Anomalies are likely to recieve RC drill testing in 2019.
Initial drill testing on the Nyangboue Prospect has returned a series of excellent drill results including:
- NDC007: 30m at 8.3g/t Au from 39m includes 1.5m at 56.9g/t Au and 4.5m at 26.5g/t Au
- BRC003: 28m at 4.04g/t Au from 3m, including 1m at 49.7g/t Au
- BRC004: 20m at 1.97g/t Au from 0m
- BRC004: 14m at 5.51g/t Au from 32m, including 1m at 31.6g/t Au
- BRC004BIS (twin hole): 20m at 10.45g/t Au from 38m including 1m at 145.5g/t Au
- BRC006: 9m at 7.9 g/t Au from 99m including 1m at 44.7g/t Au
- BRC023: 7m at 3.8g/t Au from 33m
- BRC048: 28m at 1.55g/t Au from 1m including 1m at 27.4g/t Au
Reconnaissance sampling across the permit resulted in the discovery of three drill targets, Nyangboue (a 6km long soil anomaly), Nyangboue South (2.5 km long soil anomaly), Gbemou (3km NE trending soil anomaly).
Following further soil infill sampling, both Boundiali and Boundiali North are expected to undergo partner funded trenching, geophysics and RC drilling. Predictive believes both projects have the potential to host +1 million-ounce deposits with nearby discoveries highlighting the region’s prospectivity.