The Boundiali Project consists of two permits – Boundiali North and Boundiali South – which cover 29km of strike length within a very well-mineralised greenstone belt. The southern portion of the belt remains underexplored with a significant opportunity to discover new, large gold deposits.
Predictive was granted the Boundiali permit in January 2014. The Boundiali and Boundiali North permits are located within a very well mineralised greenstone belt which contains the large operating Tongon, Sissingue and Syama gold mines.
Recent Exploration Activity
Boundiali North – RC Drilling
Broad spaced RC drilling tested three strong gold-in-soil anomalies with a combined length of 7.7km within the previously defined broad, 14km long zone of soil anomalies.
Better intersections included:
- BNRC012 – 5m at 3.49g/t gold from 28m
- BNRC014 – 7m at 1.43g/t gold from 18m
- BNRC015 – 8m at 1.80g/t gold from 35m
- BNRC016 – 3m at 6.61g/t gold from 45m
- BNRC031 – 11m at 1.20g/t gold from 4m
- BNRC031 – 30m at 1.08g/t gold from 32m
- BNRC032 – 10m at 3.14g/t gold from 53m
- BNRC032 – 32m at 1.46g/t gold from 80m
- BRNC047 – 3m at 4.73g/t gold from 34m
Boundiali North – Trenching
6,809m of reconnaissance trenching encountered wide zones of anomalous gold with multiple intersections of higher values, including:
- BNTR002 – 2m at 4.96g/t gold
- BNTR003A – 14m at 1.01 gold within a 162m long section averaging 0.42g/t gold
- BNTR004 – 2m at 5.09g/t gold within a 60m long section averaging 0.48g/t gold
- BNTR005 – 14m at 1.80g/t gold within a 34m long section averaging 0.92g/t gold
- BNTR007 – 24m at 2.29g/t gold within a 58m long section averaging 1.10g/t gold
- BNTR008 – 10m at 2.24g/t gold within a 66m long section averaging 0.50g/t gold
RC Drilling at Nyangboue
Highly encouraging first results were received from a 31-hole (3,324m) infill Reverse Circulation (RC) drill program at the Nyangboue Prospect with numerous significant gold results returned with good widths and high grades with multiple +1g/t gold intercepts were recorded in every hole.
Best Results include:
- BRC 170: 13m at 1.78g/t gold from 63m
- BRC 171: 14m at 1.30g/t gold from 9m
- BRC 171: 7m at 4.02g/t gold from 87m, including 1m at 10.3g/t gold
- BRC 173: 8m at 2.91g/t gold from 53m
- BRC 173: 4m at 5.50g/t gold from 67m, including 1m at 10.7g/t gold
- BRC 175: 27m at 2.42g/t gold from 27m, including 3m at 10.3g/t gold, 4m at 4.96g/t gold from 32m, including 1m at 10.7g/t gold
- BRC 181: 3m at 9.69g/t gold from 137m
- BRC 182: 16m at 1.49g/t gold from 6m
- BRC 183: 9m at 2.86g/t gold from 68m, including 1m at 16.7g/t gold
The Nyangboue Prospect
A soil geochemistry program comprising 6,338 samples was completed on the Boundiali North permit, identifying a series of gold anomalies extending for 14km which are clustered around the inferred north-south Nyangboue structure which passes through the Nyanboue gold mineralised zone. Higher gold values include 1,185, 806 and 626 ppb Au. A series of coherent multi-line gold anomalies was identified. Two of them are highlighted below, 1.5km and 2.7km long respectively. Both Anomalies are likely to recieve RC drill testing in 2019.
Initial drill testing on the Nyangboue Prospect has returned a series of excellent drill results including:
- NDC007: 30m at 8.3g/t Au from 39m includes 1.5m at 56.9g/t Au and 4.5m at 26.5g/t Au
- BRC003: 28m at 4.04g/t Au from 3m, including 1m at 49.7g/t Au
- BRC004: 20m at 1.97g/t Au from 0m
- BRC004: 14m at 5.51g/t Au from 32m, including 1m at 31.6g/t Au
- BRC004BIS (twin hole): 20m at 10.45g/t Au from 38m including 1m at 145.5g/t Au
- BRC006: 9m at 7.9 g/t Au from 99m including 1m at 44.7g/t Au
- BRC023: 7m at 3.8g/t Au from 33m
- BRC048: 28m at 1.55g/t Au from 1m including 1m at 27.4g/t Au
Reconnaissance sampling across the permit resulted in the discovery of three drill targets, Nyangboue (a 6km long soil anomaly), Nyangboue South (2.5 km long soil anomaly), Gbemou (3km NE trending soil anomaly).
Following further soil infill sampling, both Boundiali and Boundiali North are expected to undergo partner funded trenching, geophysics and RC drilling. Predictive believes both projects have the potential to host +1 million-ounce deposits with nearby discoveries highlighting the region’s prospectivity.